- Administrator — KANDO ARCHITECTS s.c., Klimczaka 13/U8, 02‑797 Warsaw, VAT ID PL9522165526.
- Website — website available at www.kando.studio,
- User — any entity that uses the Website.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s device and then accesses information contained therein for statistical purposes, remarketing, and to ensure that the Website operates properly.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring a web browser which prevents the cookies from being stored on the User’s device. In such situation, the use of the Website by the User may be limited.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been stored by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose, or by using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following tracking technologies for activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel — for managing Facebook ads and conducting remarketing,
- Google Analytics analytical tracking code — for analyzing Website statistics.
- Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is stored in server logs. Logs include e.g. User IP address, server date and time, information about web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- Data recorded in server logs is not associated with specific users of the Website and is not used by the Administrator to identify you.
- Server logs are only supportive material for administering the Website, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.